[ Download myPodder for all iAUDIO/COWON Products ]
[ Download myPodder User Guide ]
- Adobe Reader is required to view 'myPodder User Guide'.
- myPodder is used to record realtime streaming video/audio broadcasted by Podcast.
- If Podcast(myPodder) is not included in your iAUDIO package, please download Podcast(myPodder) from our website.
- Podcast installation requires approx. 20MB of hard drive space.
- Please check compatibility before download. (e.g. MP3, Ogg)
- You can check downloaded files from Podcast, and folders required for download will be automatically created.
- Please visit www.podcastready.com for more detail on Podcast.
1. Extract (Unzip) Podcast file, and highlight all files in the extracted folder. Copy selected files to the clipboard. ( Rightclick -> 'Copy')
2. Connect your iAUDIO to PC. Paste (Rightclick -> 'Paste') copied files to your iAUDIO (root).
3. Run 'podcastready.exe'. Select a channel and download compatible music files from your iAUDIO. Downloaded files will be automatically stored in Podcast folder.
4. Close Podcast(myPodder) program. Use ‘remove hardware wizard’ from windows to disconnect your iAUDIO from PC. Enjoy Podcast!
5. If Podcast no longer in use, make sure to remove all podcast executable files and folders from your iAUDIO.