Download COWON S9 Firmware
* The battery must be fully charged before upgrading firmware.
* Do not turn the power off during upgrading.
* Backup any important files to your computer before upgrade.
* Use the "Safely Remove Hardware" to disconnect it from Windows. (Windows XP, Vista only)
* The version information on the images below may be different from the actual one.
|1.||After unzip the downloaded file, select all files in the firmware folder and right click to copy.|
|2.||Connect COWON S9 to your PC via USB cable. When connection is made, paste the firmware files to the root folder* of COWON S9.|
* The root folder is the "highest" folder in the hierarchy. The root folder contains all other folders and can also contain files.
|3.||Click "safely remove hardware" icon in the tray at the lower right corner of your computer screen, and disconnect the USB cable.|
|4.||Make sure the COWON S9 is turned off, and power on the unit. Firmware Upgrade will begin. After its complete the unit will automatically shut off.|
|6.||Power on the unit, the player should now be loaded with the newest firmware update. |
|7.||You can check firmware version by clicking on Settings -- System -- Information.|